Double Dose of Fayhee book-reading/signing tour schedule
The updated schedule for the Double Dose of Fayhee reading/book-signing/beer-drinking tour, during which M. John will wax eloquent from the pages of his latest two (supposedly) non-fiction tomes:
• “The Colorado Mountain Companion: A Potpourri of Useful Miscellany from the Highest Parts of the Highest State” and
• “Smoke Signals: Wayward Journeys Through the Old Heart of the New West”
• Tuesday, Sept. 11, 7 p.m. Montanya Distillers, Crested Butte, Colorado. In conjunction with Townie Books. (Note: This is a change from the date previously advertised in the Mountain Gazette.)
• Saturday, Sept. 15, 6:30 p.m. Moose Jaw Food and Spirits, Frisco, Colorado. In conjunction with Next Page Bookstore. This is the official book-launch party, which coincides with the first-ever Gathering of the Mountain Gazette Tribe.
• Wednesday, Sept. 19, 6:30 p.m. REI flagship store, downtown Denver.
• Thursday, Sept. 20, 6 p.m. Off the Beaten Path Bookstore, Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
• Friday, Sept. 21, 7 p.m., Sawatch Backcountry, Leadville, Colorado.
• Monday, Sept. 24, 6:30 p.m. Maria’s Bookstore, Durango, Colorado.
• Tuesday, Sept. 25, 5 p.m. Avalanche Brewing Company, Silverton, Colorado.
• Wednesday, Sept. 26, 7 p.m. Between the Covers Bookstore, Telluride, Colorado.
• Thursday, Sept. 27, 5:00 pm. Spruce Tree Coffee House, Cortez, Colorado.
• Saturday, Sept. 29: 7 p.m. Cavalcade, Fruita, Colorado.
• Tuesday, Oct. 2, 6:30 p.m. Nigh Heron Books, Laramie, Wyoming (readings from “Smoke Signals” only)
• Wednesday, Oct. 3, 6:30 p.m. REI-Boulder, Colorado.
• Thursday, Oct. 4, 5:30 p.m., Explore Booksellers, Aspen, Colorado.
• Friday, Oct. 5, 7 p/m/. Ken Sanders Rare Books, Salt Lake City, Utah (readings from “Smoke Signals” only)
• Saturday, Oct. 6, 6:30 p.m., Sockeye Grill & Brewery, Boise, Idaho (readings from “Smoke Signals” only)
* Tuesday, Oct. 9, 6:00p.m., Ketchum Community Library, Ketchum, Idaho. In conjunction with Iconoclast Books (readings from “Smoke Signals”only)
• Friday, Oct. 12, 7 p.m. Grand County Public Library, Moab, Utah (readings from “Smoke Signals” only)
• Saturday, Oct. 13, 2 p.m. Barnes & Noble, Grand Junction, Colorado.
• Thursday, Oct. 25, 6:30 p.m. Diane’s Parlor, Silver City, New Mexico (readings from “Smoke Signals” only)